Graphic MIDI Mapping. One gesture – Multi MIDI Maps
Graphic MIDI Mapping is a universal DJ tool. It allows you to:
- Operate a few parameters of digital audio workstation on different MIDI maps with the help of one knob on MIDI controller or with the help of one gesture of MIDI-Gloves Tornado;
- Change and transmit MIDI messages from one music studio to another one;
- Create automatization in DJ programs easily without having such tools.
Professional MIDI controller Tornado A1
Tornado A1 is a new generation of MIDI controllers which create and visualize musical effects with the help of gestures and hand movements.
- MEMS – sensory devices: accelerometer and gyroscope.
- This technology has been developing since 2014.
- Its personal radio interface of 2.4 GHz is used not depending on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- MEMS – sensory devices, transceiver, battery charge controller are integrated into the keyboard on the gloves.
- Two-color diode for indication and multicolored diode for visualization are used on the keyboard.
Tornado 17 are the first MIDI-gloves of manufacturing production in the world which were optimized for DJ-ing!
Tornado 17 – is a Wireless 3D MIDI controller that uses the MEMS-technologies to convert parameters of hand movements into MIDI control signals according to flexible algorithms and methods of the Motion Capture theory.
- MEMS – sensory devices: accelerometers.
- Technology has been developing since 2009.
- Advantages over optic systems of gestures identification: Tornado 17 is not sensitive to extraneous light in clubs and during festivals; controller has a wide working range.
- Its own interface of 868-900MHz is used, that is why controller has a wide working range and insignificant signal delays.
- MIDI- Gloves work without Wi-Fi and Bluetooth that is why processor resources will be used effectively.