Introduction to Tornado A1: Connection, Management, Music effects.
Global DJ Prime Office / Ukraine
- 6 months warranty.
- 1 hour of training for free.
Tips for Live Performance with Tornado Gloves:
- Always use the laptop connected to the power supply.
- Disable the laptop hibernation and economy mode.
- Do not put your laptop to sleep before or during a performance.
- Disable the transition of the laptop screen to saving mode.
- Turn off the Internet and automatic update.
- Do not use Wi-Fi and Bluetooth during performance, free laptop resources.
- Deactivate the antivirus program.
- Turn off all the applications which are not used for DJing.
- For a better connection between the gloves and the laptop, install the USB Adapter as high as possible, as close to the gloves and make sure there are no metal barriers between them.
- Ensure that USB cable for Tornado controller is not pulled out during performance.
- Driver installment should be done without an attached USB adapter. The adapter should be connected after you restart the laptop.
- After updating your Mac OS X operating system, you need to reinstall the driver and restart your laptop.
- If the gloves are turned on, but the start is not pressed in the Tornado program, then after 15 minutes of waiting, the gloves will go into sleep mode. To get them out of this mode, turn off and then turn on the power again.
- When you turn on the power, the left glove will blink once and the right glove will blink twice. Then they will signal readiness for work by blinking once every 5 seconds. If you press start in the program, the glove switches to operating mode and stops blinking.
- If the red diode flashes continuously, the glove is discharged.
- Do not charge the glove battery for more than an hour. The recommended charging time is 20-30 minutes (when the signal green diode lights up).
- The glove charge is monitored using the Tornado software (Settings-> Sensors-> Monitoring).
- If you use a USB Hub, make sure it can provide the supply voltage of 5V with a current capacity of 100 mA.
- If you need the speed of MIDI port of more than 31,250 baud, turn off the limit (see manual on how to use Tornado program).
- Please, contact our support team, if you have any difficulties.